Online backup and sync your files using SugarSync
Keeping your files backed up and synced is a very good idea nowadays. You will not want to lose your critical files/documents because of your mistake that you don’t have a backup tool. You know you have to do it.
There are a lot of backup tools out there. They usually offer online backup and file sync so you can easily access your files from any computers/laptops/mobile devices installed with the backup software.
One of the best backup tools available now is SugarSync. According to Wikipedia, SugarSync is a startup company specializing in data synchronization software. Their main product, SugarSync, is an application which syncs files, photos and media among multiple computers and backs them up on the Web. It also offers a 5 GB free basic plan which allows you to do online backup, file sync and file sharing freely from PC, Mac and mobile devices inlcuding iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile and Symbian devices. You can get more spaces by referring it to your friends. With SugarSync you get secure cloud storage for all your files — documents, music, photos, and videos. Connect with the community and learn how other customers are using SugarSync in their work and personal lives.
To get closer about SugarSync, here is a list of features offered by SugarSync:
- Sync Multiple Devices; SugarSync automatically syncs your files to the cloud, where you can access them from any device.
- Automatic Online Backup; Your files are automatically, securely, and continuously backed up.
- Mobile Apps Availability; Access all your data on-the-go with apps for iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, and Symbian.
- Data Security and Protection; Because data security is our top priority, your files are transferred and stored securely.
- Remote File Access; Access, share, and edit files and folders from anywhere. Leave your laptop behind and know you’ll always have access to your data.
- Folder and File Sharing; Shared Folders from SugarSync make collaborating with friends, family, and co-workers a breeze. Share files of any size seamlessly.
Impressed and interested in SugarSync? Sign up today for free. Once you install the SugarSync Manager, a folder named Magic Briefcase is created in your computer’s Document folder. Any files that you drag into the Magic Briefcase will automatically synchronize to the cloud and all of your computers that are running SugarSync. Changes that you make to the files are also synchronized, keeping all of your computer up-to-date. If you don’t want to use Magic Briefcase folder, you can easily set up any of your own folders to sync to SugarSync and your other computers.