SkyDrive for Windows Phone and iPhone now available
Microsoft just released its cloud-based file hosting service SkyDrive app for Windows Phone and iPhone.
SkyDrive is a part of Microsoft Windows Live services which offers 25GB free of charge online storage that allow users to upload files to a cloud storage. With the availability of this app for Windows Phone and iPhone, you can now easily access, manage, and share files on the go. You can also upload photos and videos directly from your Windows Phone devices or iPhone to the SkyDrive. If you have a Windows Live ID, then you are ready to login and access to the Microsoft SkyDrive. At present you can upload or store files to the SkyDrive with individual files limited to 100 MB.
The following is the key features of SkyDrive app for Windows Phone and iPhone:
- Access all of your SkyDrive contents including files shared with you
- View recently used documents
- Upload photos and videos from your phone
- Share a link to any file using email
- Create folders. Delete files or folders