Communicate between Mac OS and Windows NTFS with ease! An excellent solution for end users, SOHO and enterprise alike, NTFS for Mac OS X 8.0 now provides full support for the latest Mac OS X Snow Leopard (in 32 and 64-bit mode), plus easy and transparent access to Mac-disks from Windows Explorer with the HFS+ for Windows feature.
This unique complete solution creates an effective two-way communication channel between Mac OS X and Windows, and effectively gives you two products in one: You can browse contents, read and modify files, copy and create new files and folders on both file systems with both operating systems!
NTFS for Mac OS X 8.0 allows you to:
- NEW! Enjoy full support for the latest Mac OS X Snow Leopard (32 & 64 Bit).
- NEW! HFS+ for Windows Read Only feature available to access Mac disks from Windows Explorer – perfect for Dual Boot users.
- Natively read and write your data to any Windows NTFS partition.
- Easily transfer data between Windows and Mac computers using external or thumb drives with NTFS partitions.
- Access NTFS partitions without having any complex translation applications or file services like AFP or Samba protocols.
- Share Windows files as a Mac user via external disk drives.
- Get access to Windows video files on your Mac to cut and post-produce them.
- Get access to .doc and .pdf files on your Mac.
- Make any version of NTFS a native file system for Mac OS X – no restrictions, full support!
New features available on this version:
- Instantly access all Windows files and folders from your Mac with the highest possible speed.
- Full support for the latest Mac OS X Snow Leopard (in 32 and 64-bit mode).
- HFS+ for Windows Read Only feature for fast, easy and transparent access to Mac disks from Windows Explorer.
Some improvements also include:
- Improved NTFS Performance underMac OS X: Unprecedented high level of performance for Windows volumes with the same transfer rate as with the native Mac OS file system.
- Full Read/Write Access to Windows volumes: NTFS for Mac OS X provides full access (read/write, format etc.) to Windows volumes.
- All NTFS Versions Support: Supports all versions of the Windows file system NTFS – from Windows NT 3.1 to Windows 7 (NTFS versions 1.2, 3.0 and 3.1).
- Exceptional Ease of Use: Mount the Windows partitions as native ones – just install the driver and access your Windows partitions as desired.
- Stability: The driver provides transparent access to Windows drives as Mac OS X-native, and achieves an unprecedented stability even under heavy workload.
To get the software you can download the trial version from its official website. To get the full version, you can buy it for only $19.95.