The BlackBerry® Developer Conference Asia is now the largest all-development conference outside of North America. If you heard about BlackBerry® DEVCON in San Francisco last year but weren’t able to attend, this is your chance to attend the show closer to home – in Bali, Indonesia on January 13 and 14, 2011. The world’s most enthusiastic developers, BlackBerry® experts, and Research In Motion® (RIM®) partners will be there. Will you?
What to Expect?
Right now is one of the most exciting times to be developing for the BlackBerry solution. At BlackBerry DEVCON Asia, great speakers and more than 40 breakout sessions will cover today’s hottest topics – many of which are hands-on sessions:
- Be amongst the first to develop apps for the NEW BlackBerry® PlayBook™ and learn about the BlackBerry ®Tablet OS SDK for Adobe® AIR® and using Adobe® Flash® Builder!
- See how new web-based tools and widgets lower the barriers to getting started and can be the power behind highly successful BlackBerry® apps!
- Find out about new payment models that generate revenue and profits in the application marketplace and make development efforts pay off!
- Get insider information on showcasing your apps on BlackBerry® App World
- Get technical, code-driven information on Java® apps, web-based apps and PlayBook apps that you can’t get anywhere else!
- And so much more!
BlackBerry DEVCON Asia is designed for BlackBerry developers or partners in Asia. Whether you’re a beginner or master mobile application developer, focused on the business side of app development or offering development services, there’s something here for you. Take advantage of competitive first-year rates for BlackBerry DEVCON Asia and save now on your registration!
BlackBerry DEVCON Asia is customized to key attendee interests, including:
- Consumer Application Developers
- Corporate Application Developers
- Business Leaders